Welcome to the 9h05 International Translation School. We offer theoretical + applied courses based on the research axes of 9h05's laboratory, Nefertiti (Network of Formative Research in Translation & Terminology).
To book a course, access our online catalog and follow the steps to enroll.
If you are a:
- Member of a translators' association or guild,
- A student of translation or linguistics, or a student of linguistics.
- A translator affiliated with 9h05 International, 9h05 del Ecuador, 9h05 Canada or any other 9h05 Group affiliate.
We have good news for you: you are entitled to a partial scholarship. Contact us for more information (school[at]9h05.com).
At this translation school, we offer courses focused on the following:
- Juritraductology (study of legal translation).
- Literary and editorial translation
- Translation theory
- Specialized translation
- Translation management
- Translation software and tools (CAT, glossaries, etc.)
- Terminology and terminology management
Courses are taught by Benjamin Aguilar-Laguierce, PhD(c) in translation and applied linguistics from Bordeaux Montaigne University.
Benjamin Aguilar-Laguierce is co-founder of 9h05 Group and has been a professional translator since 2007. Specialized in law, among others, he is a doctoral candidate-researcher in translation and applied linguistics at the Ameriber UR 3656 laboratories of Bordeaux-Montaigne University and the Nefertiti Research Lab of 9h05 (NFRTT, Network of Formative Research in Translation & Terminology).
She also holds a master's degree in English editorial translation, a master's degree in Hispanic studies applied to translation and linguistics and a postgraduate degree in procedural law.